Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Day of Work

Life is about to get REALLY busy for this mama. Yesterday was my first day at the daycare, plus I did some testing and applying for a second job (for insurance) and I signed up to go back to school this semester (assuming I can find the $$ for tuition and books) because I think it's about time to start working on that therapy license.

So, mom, wife, 2 jobs, school, plus all the exciting things like this:

Daycare went well, I got to do a lot of singing time with the kids and a couple of the shy ones even warmed up to me pretty well, so I felt good about that. Only weird thing from the day was my kid, he was uncharacteristically clingy and antisocial, which is not him at all. After nap time while we were having snack he puked all over (and I do mean ALL OVER, it was a horrifying amount) me, himself, the table, and the floor. Luckily it wasn't my first go round, Janicca was able to get us some spare clothes and we cleaned up pretty quickly. Once I knew he was sick I had to take him home and we need to stay home today to be sure he is well. What an exciting end to my first day of work huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment